- What do you consider to be the biggest benefit from adopting S3M?
- Can only large organizations benefit from S3M?
- Will there be an ISO standard for S3M?
- I understand that S3M is a best practices framework and guidance, not a standard.
- Under S3M v2 my organization started with evolution engineering processes such as predelivery, transition and operational support. Does that change with S3M v3?
- Is S3M v3 really a radical change from models like the CMMi, CobiT and ITIL? We have already spent a lot of time and money following the guidance under these models and are confused as to how we should proceed and are concerned that this new investment will be a waste.
- How does S3M v3 improve on previous versions?
Caroline Milam, ATX MES/UI Domain Mgr. at Freescale USA: ‘The S3M model has helped us initiate a process initiative where all other models fail to address the particular issues of software maintenance.’